Release Notes: Q3 2017
- Added Comments Written as an option for sorting the Recent Activity page.
- Introduced ability to upload photos to a recognition post. Utilizing this feature is to be determined during program configuration.
- Included ability to adjust the title that displays on the survey widget home page quick link.
- Added the ability to show different recognition post form types (e.g., peer-to-peer, customer, personal best practice, etc.) in the Featured Recognition widget on the new home page layout.
- Fixed issue where the recognition form type drop-down on the home page configuration page displayed inactive forms.
- Fixed issue where the number of recognitions left to review displayed a different number between the new home page widget for recognitions in progress and the review form thank-you page.
- Fixed issue on the Tickets page where the Search Participant Groups field was not working as intended.
- Fixed impersonation issue that returned user to the impersonation configuration page rather than the Profile page, when impersonating another user from the Profile page.
- Fixed issue where searching for names with apostrophes returned no results.
- Fixed issue where adding points through the Manage User Configuration page was not working as intended.
- Fixed issue with points not being awarded when publishing posts on the mobile application.
- Fixed issue with Register and Forgot Password features of the log-in screen not working as intended.
- Fixed back-end issues that was hindering users ability to search/find users in the recognition form.
- Updated page for entering credit card information to re-enter information in response to Tango's updated transaction and security systems.
- Fixed issue where quotation marks in a post title was throwing an error in push notifications.
- Fixed issue in Edit User window where an error was returned if the "User Can Impersonate" field contained an inactive user.