Release Notes: Q4 2017
- Introduced new page: Activity In Progress for displaying posts that are in progress, i.e., awaiting review, returned, pending.
- Changed Recent Activity page to Activity History page, displaying historical post, comment, and share information.
- Implemented new modal for selecting the type of post form; modal contents are based on your program's configuration.
- Introduced ability to filter the Activity Feed by form type (peer-to-peer, personal best practice, customer recognition, etc.). Form types available are determined by your program configuration.
- Fixed issue where group posts with multiple reviewers would show up as duplicate Posts in Progress.
- Fixed issue on the Manage Users page that prevented the ability to manually create a new user.
- Fixed issue with the Customer Catalog (feature availability depends on your program configuration) that prevented items from displaying in the drop-down as intended.
- Fixed issue that inactivated the author field on the post form if the post was submitted before completing all of the required fields.
- Adjusted default time period for reporting direct reports data on the Direct Reports page to thirty days.
- Fixed issue where the Order History administration page displayed the incorrect denomination for gift card amounts.
- Fixed issue affecting ability to edit a comment in new versions of Firefox.
- Fixed issue where updating a user's email address in the Manage Users admin page returned an error.
- Fixed issue with exporting survey ticket information when using Internet Explorer.
- Fixed issue with cropping tool (in image selector modal) so it now works as intended.
- Fixed issue where leaving title blank on large carousel widget was preventing it from displaying properly.
- Updated functionality for opting in/out of text message notifications.
- Fixed issue where manually adding users via the Manage Users page without an email prevented the user from logging in.
- Fixed issue with pop-up blocker prevented export of .csv from Tickets page.
- Fixed issue where manually changing a manager was not updating fully and allowed for the possibility of reverting to the old manager.
- Mobile: Fixed issue where activity feed was not displaying as intended.