Accessing the platform from your smartphone is the same as accessing it on a computer or tablet and provides much of the same functionality. The following article outlines the steps to bookmark the mobile page so it shows up on your smartphone home screen.
For information on Brand Integrity's mobile app, click here.
Note: Please adhere to your company's policies regarding mobile device use at work. Also, if your company uses single sign-on via the company intranet or another website, mobile access will depend on how that site can be reached on mobile.
Save to mobile home screen on iPhone or iPad
Follow these steps to save your program to your mobile's home screen for iOS 7 on an iPhone or iPad.
- Open the internet browser (e.g., Safari) on your iPhone or iPad and go to https://secure.brandintegrity.com (remember to type this as a web address, not a search term).
- Log in using your username and password. Click "Remember me" to remove the need to log in again.
- Press the Share button.
- Select "Add to Home Screen" (you may need to scroll right to find this option).
- Type the label you want to appear under the icon on the home screen and then click Add.
Now you can click on the icon to open the site!
For more information, try this Apple help article.
Save to home screen on Android
- Open the internet browser (e.g., Chrome) and go to https://secure.brandintegrity.com (remember to type this as a web address, not a search term.
- Press the menu button ( or ).
- Select "Add to Home Screen."
For more information, try this Android help article.
Device not listed?
If you have difficulty bookmarking the site on your device (e.g., an older version of the device, a different type of smartphone, it isn't working, etc.), navigate to your phone provider’s help desk for instructions on how to bookmark websites or further assistance.
Text message notifications
To help you stay informed on recognition activity between visits to the Brand Integrity Platform, the site offers text message notifications. Click here to view the article on how to set up text messaging.