The Brand Integrity Platform works best on systems with the following minimum system requirements:
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Any operating system capable of running the list of officially supported browsers below
Supported desktop browsers
For best results, we suggest clients use the latest version of the Google Chrome browser. If that is not possible, please use the latest version of an alternate supported browser.
- Internet Explorer 11 (standard mode only)
- Microsoft Edge (current version)
- Firefox (current version)
- Chrome (current version)
- Safari (current version)
Browser versions are deprecated and terminated from support based on the lifecycle dates stated by each browser's vendor. Wherever possible, customers are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of a supported browser and to remain current with the latest release in the future.
Please verify that your browser is configured to support the requirements listed below.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser.
- Some modern browser versions disable third-party cookies by default. Like many other web services, the Brand Integrity Platform relies on these cookies to authenticate users when its offerings are embedded in another web page. You may need to enable third-party cookies in your browser for access.
Mobile web browsers
The Brand Integrity Platform can be viewed through the mobile browser on your tablet or smartphone. Users who meet the following criteria can visit the platform on their mobile device. Note: To create the best user experience, some advanced features are hidden when viewing on a mobile device.
- iPad 2 or later
- iOS 7 or later
- Chrome and Safari browsers