Release notes through 6/10/15
- Introduced ability for user to edit his/her comments on posts.
- Admin function to CC a user on a specific communication at the form level in the communications templates of the Admin panel.
- Permissions granted to Redemption Admin role for viewing the Orders report.
- Ability to view post history (the changes an individual post has gone through from creation to current status) from the Manage Posts page in the Admin panel.
- Added hover text to the Bulk Change Reviewer feature in the Admin panel.
- Back-end improvements and efficiencies to increase platform speed.
- Users can now search on any text within the recipient drop-down within a form (e.g., if a user is listed as "Matthew Doyle (IT)," you can search on "Matthew," "Doyle," or "IT").
- Improved usability of log-in so users know they are logging in and to prevent users from double-clicking, which produced an error.
- Like feature on Activity Feed displays name (if one person liked the post) or number of people who liked the post ("[User name] liked this post," "[#] others liked this post").
- Like feature on Activity Feed denotes posts that user likes with "You liked this post," "You and [#] others liked this post," or "You and [user name] liked this post."
- Reviewers no longer receive multiple notifications if an author edits and resubmits a post.
- Fixed notification issue when changing the recipient of a post to notify the new manager and remove notification from the old manager.
- Achievements earned by individual users display as intented.
- Improved the communication template user experience for admin users.
- Fixed Activity Feed filters to stay on custom filter when user refreshes the page or navigates away and returns using the back button.
- Changed orientation of the bulk edits drop-down menu so it no longer falls below the page.
- Fixed point issue so points are removed for deleted comments and also from the count specified in the point rules.
- Ability to retrieve password works regardless of whether the user chooses "username" or "password."