Release Notes through 8/20/15
- Improved speed when picking direct report or indirect report attributes using the search field.
- Improved speed of People page load time.
- Improved view of achievements earned to include ability to see all users who have earned a specific achievement.
Activity Feed Improvements
- Sharing an activity feed works as intended.
- Ability to download (export) a CSV file of data from the Activity page.
- Enhanced Recent Activity view for group recognitions to show which reviewers have not yet reviewed a partially published post.
Admin Panel Enhancements
- Ability to add and edit users from the Manage Users page works as intended.
- Manage Users page defaults to show only active users.
- Improved Manage Users view on IE9 for how data shows after saving.
- Ability for admins to change order of how point rules display in the "How do I earn points?" window.
- Introduced loading bar to Home page configuration so users know when an image is uploading to the widget.
- Introduced option to enable clearing of report filters when a user navigates away from the page, on a per-report basis.
- Enhanced subscriptions and added checks and balances to ensure duplicates aren't sent out.
- Created custom email for manual subscriptions so admins can use it to check for issues.
- Ability for admins to set up subscriptions that correspond to a specific filter.
- Added recognition post images to subscriptions, if included within the communication template.
- Improved usability of subscription configuration in Admin panel (field validation).
- Fixed issue with typing spaces in search field returning no data on the People page.
- Fixed pagination issue in Admin panel pages.
- Fixed feature for resending communications to reviewers of partially published posts.
- Fixed wording on Achievements page for clarity when viewing another user's achievements earned.