Release Notes through 9/2/15
Admin Panel enhancements
- Introduce "Inactivate user" button to the Manage Users page, which eliminates errors if the user had incorrect or missing data.
- Adjusted format of Manage Users table for improved visibility and accessibility.
- Removed links on main Admin Panel for improved usability.
- Feature to manually add users works as intended.
- Feature to set a password for new users works as intended.
- Introduced ability to set impersonation rights for a user from the Manage Users page (assigning specific user names that an individual can impersonate).
- Added ability to manually add or remove points under Manager Users page.
- Introduced new uploader for bulk upload of point to users on the Manager Users page.
- Achievement email notification works as intended.
- Custom catalog email notification works as intended.
- Notification on home page quick link icon no longer includes inactive posts or activities (for example, if a post is removed, the notification will go away from the reviewer's home page).
- Profile page available to survey-only clients in the platform.
- Introduced ability for platform/program admins to see an impersonate button on users' profiles.
- Removed issue where users were seeing the Blue Inc. logo and menu within their proprietary program.
- Edit comment feature now works as intended—clicking off of comment won't remove it, user has to click cancel (navigating away from the page will remove any unsaved edits).
- Fixed edit profile window so that clicking it from the user profile opens the window and it is populated and editable as intended.
- Fixed issue with previewing recognition posts on the Internet Explorer 9 browser (browser-specific issue).
- Fixed edit participants window within Manage Posts of the Admin Panel so admin users have the ability to change and save reviewers on posts.