Release Notes through 2/17/16
- Added field to the Review Post form for including a custom message.
- Improved the Remove Post feature to no longer require a reason; removed posts are deleted from the system.
- Improved post migration process, how activities are created, and post workflow.
- Added functionality for removing Achievement rules so once a rule is deleted from the platform, it removes all associated user Achievements.
- Users with inactive managers will automatically be assigned to the default manager when the user parser runs.
Recent Activity enhancements
- Added a Review button to the Recent Activity page which links to the Review Post form.
- Added an Edit button the Recent Activity page so a user can make changes to a submitted post that is awaiting review.
- Fixed issue with resending group recognition emails so it works as intended.
- Fixed problem where People page statistics were not updated as appropriate.
- Fixed layout of logo and navigation buttons so they no longer overlap if the logo is too long.
- Fixed issue where changing an attribute definition type was not accurately reflected in reporting.
- Fixed issue of inaccurate Achievement counts.
- Fixed Setting menu on the Manage Users page that was getting cut off when viewed on a small screen or tablet.