Click the video below to view the Brand Integrity Academy: Living the Brand Assessment e-Learning Course (course launches in a new window).
(4 courses; 11:45 minute total running time)
Employee feedback on the experience is a crucial metric in determining how successful you are in creating the environment where employees can become more motivated and committed—engaged—to delivering your company’s values. In order to make the survey experience one that supports change, collaborating on the results is essential. This course explains the content and purpose of the survey as well as sets expectations for managers’ role in collaborating on results with their team.
- Understand the benefits of the Living the Brand Assessment (on the company, employees, and managers)
- Know how the Living the Brand Assessment works (logistics)
- Buy into the importance of collaborating on results with their team and learn how to do it
This course consists of four parts:
- Living the Brand Assessment Overview (03:30 min run time)
- How does the Living the Brand Assessment Work? (03:30 min run time)
- Why Collaborating on Results is Important (03:00 min run time)
- How to Collaborate on Results with Your Team (01:45 min run time)
For additional resources related to this course, check out the following: